Thursday, February 25, 2010

We are going to be in the newspaper!!

Today the PM class had the privilege to show off how much fun we have in our classroom. We had a visitor from the Cincinnati Enquirer come in and watch us Skype with our friends in California. They were so excited to find out that they are going to be in the paper. I think a quote from one of my students captures their excitement the best.... " I can't believe that I am going to be famous. I'm only in Kindergarten!" My PM friends, thank you all so much for showing Ms. Cindy just how respectful, responsible and safe Amelia Tigers are.

Parents, I will post the publish date on the blog if it is before we come back to school on Monday.

1 comment:

  1. That's so awesome! I can't wait to see the article! I know Gunnar was so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete

Our Blog Counter