Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Trevor and my Skyping Session!

This afternoon Trevor and his family Skyped with me! I loved talking with (his sister) McKenna, (his brother) Caleb, and (his mother) Heather. We talked about what Trevor did after he went home and decided that his spinach wrap was better than my bowl of soup today! Thanks so much for Skyping with me and enjoying this new technology in our room. If you would like to Skype with me with I am availble to Skype with a camera from 8:00-8:15 a.m. and 3:15-3:35 p.m.

By the way, the AM class will enjoy a little morning hello and words of encouragement one day this week from Trevor's mom!

1 comment:

  1. This is so much fun. And what a great and innovative tool to use in the classroom. Trevor loves seeing himself on the computer and thinks it is neat that he can talk with you.

    ReplyDelete

Our Blog Counter