Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Gunnar and My Skyping Session!

Today Gunnar and I had a great session. I got to see his cat, new baby brother (Chad Jr.) and his new gemstone. We talked about what he liked about the day and he said "all the work." It is music to my ears when I hear how much my students love to work. I am so proud of all of you for working so hard everyday!


If your child would like to Skype with me please see my later posts... "Trevor and My Skyping Session" and "Want to Skype with Me?" for more information.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miss Van Eman, Skyping with you sounds like fun. We would like to skype with you but are not sure about the process. If you could help us with how do it we would really like that. Thanks a lot!!

    From Jocelyn (PM class) and her family

    ReplyDelete

Our Blog Counter