Monday, August 6, 2012

Meet The Teacher Monday

Welcome to my first daily theme post.  I couldn't think of a better way to start off the year then to "meet" ME!  

Hello New Friends, 

My name is Mrs. Trent (formally known as Miss Van Eman):)!  This has been a very busy summer for me.  I got married to Mr. Trent, went to Jamaica and Florida, and attended many friend's weddings.  Mr. Trent and I live in Mt. Adams but have started to look for a new home. We love to spend time with our families and watch movies.  

Besides Mr. Trent, I have two sisters, (Miss Julie and Mrs. Betsy), a mother and father (Mr. and Mrs. VE), and a soon to be niece or nephew (Mrs. Betsy is pregnant and due in September)!

This is my 5th year at Amelia Elementary and my 4th year teaching kindergarten.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE teaching kindergarten and showing your little one that he/she can read, write, solve math problems, and make friends. 

I promise that this year will be filled with many laughs, lots of learning, and many lovely days with friends. 



Mr. Trent and I downtown.

Mr. Trent and I at our wedding! :)



Miss Julie, Mrs. VE, me, Mrs. Betsy, and Mr. VE

Miss Julie, me, and Mrs. Betsy


We love Ohio State football!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Blog Counter