Monday, August 27, 2012

A Message To My M/W kids. :(

Hello Monday and Wednesday friends,

It is with a sad heart that I write this post. I have been moved to Holly Hill on Mondays and Wednesdays to teach a kindergarten session over there. If you have been moved to Mrs. Smith's or Mrs. Wells' room, you will have a great year and love your new (new) teacher! I wish we could have spent the year together but I am excited for you to have an amazing start to the year with my friends Mrs. Smith and Mrs. Wells. You are in a great school!!

Mrs. Trent :)

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry to hear this. But I find it a complete nuisance that we find out about this on your Blog and not from the school directly. Not to mention that by knowing who my child this year I have been able to excite and ease the anxiety by going to your blog each day. Now how do I break my sons heart and tell him that he won't have you as his teacher. Either way, good luck but the board and Mrs. Walker will be hearing my opinion on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest in this decision.

      Mrs. Walker has been my biggest supporter since I began my career with her 5 years ago. She always considers what is best for your child. The decision was made at the district level.

      If I can ease your son's anxiety about starting his schooling with West Clermont Schools, please call me at 943-3818 or email me at trent_l@westcler.org.

      Have a great start to the school year.

      Sincerely,
      Lori Trent

      Delete

Our Blog Counter