Monday, August 6, 2012

Hello!!!! :)

Hello Friends!!

I was so excited to see my class list today!  I can't wait for the first Open House when we get to see each other.

To get you ready for the first day of school, I will be posting daily information to make sure the transition from home to school will be successful.  The themes will help you and your child learn a little bit about the school, the classroom, and ME! 

Mondays- Meet.... Monday
These posts will be about meeting someone that will be important to your child's schooling.

Tuesdays- Target Tuesday
I will have posts about dollar deals that I have found at Target.  The posts will help your child start to learn the beginning skills for kindergarten.

Wednesdays- Website Wednesday
I will post educational sites that we will be using this year. 

Thursdays- Thinking Thursday
I will include a variety of teaching tools such as videos, pictures, and suggestions to help with many of the kindergarten skills your child will need to learn this year.

Fridays- Fabulous Friday
I will post the most fabulous picture from the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Blog Counter