Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Meet Mrs. Trent

Welcome to my first post for the 2013-2014 school year.  I couldn't think of a better way to start off the year then to "meet" ME!  

Hello New Friends, 

My name is Mrs. Trent! This has been a very busy summer for me.  I moved to a new building, a new grade level, and got a new team of teachers to work with.  I am SO excited about these new adventures.  I love Clough Pike and the first grade team of teachers.   

Mr. Trent and I live in Mt. Adams but will soon move into a house in Anderson. We love to spend time with our families and watch movies.  

Besides Mr. Trent, I have two sisters, (Miss Julie and Mrs. Betsy), a mother and father (Mr. and Mrs. VE), and a niece named Maddie. 

This is my 6th year teaching in West Clermont.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE teaching my students to read, write, solve math problems, and make friends. 

I promise that this year will be filled with many laughs, lots of learning, and many lovely days with friends. 



Mr. Trent and I downtown.

Mr. Trent and I at our wedding! :)




Miss Julie, Mrs. VE, me, Mrs. Betsy, and Mr. VE
We love Ohio State football!
 
I can't wait to meet all of my new friends during the Open House this THURSDAY. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our Blog Counter