Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Message From Miss Farro!

Dear Parent(s),

My name is Erica Farro and I am an Early Childhood Education major at the University of Cincinnati. I live in Anderson Township with my parents and three younger siblings. I will be completing my kindergarten student teaching experience in your child’s classroom. I will be in the classroom from March 29, 2010 to June 1, 2010. I will be in the classroom on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Throughout my time in the classroom, I will design and implement several lessons and activities based on the Ohio Academic Content Standards. Each lesson will be reviewed by Miss. Van Eman and my University supervisor. I am very excited that I will be able to implement several science lessons and activities in the classroom because science is one of my favorite subjects! I look forward to meeting you and your child!



Sincerely,

Erica Farro

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I hope your teaching experience goes well and you enjoy your time in the classroom. You picked a wonderful class to join. We look forward to meeting you too!

    ReplyDelete

Our Blog Counter